The situation is that you are job seekers and to relate to the life where job seekers should relate to the unemployment fund and the job center – sometimes quite frustrating when you would just want a good job, Peder Bent Ahrens experience with the good job seekers.
Peder Bent Ahrens continues. The unemployment fund and the job center has an expectation that you are available to the general labor market and get sought work. Peder Bent Ahrens continues. This expectation is tied to legislation, also to a degree should relate to, not to be quarantined and thus do not get paid your performance. Peder Bent Ahrens also meet here good job seekers frustrated by this.
Peder Bent Ahrens actually think that it is a real hard work to be job seekers – a job that wears on the body and soul. A work, according to Peder Bent Ahrens, can shake even the strong person.
Therefore, Peder Bent Ahrens here give you as a jobseeker, the task to you as soon as possible, get organized and good for you realistic work plan – a weekly work schedule. The plan which you, according to Peder Bent Ahrens, several enterprises started at the same time and over time should result in a job for you.
Peder Bent Ahrens. “Within the first two to three weeks, your CV should be available.”
In the first two to three weeks, you should have your resume available on the Jobnet – A legal requirement from the unemployment fund and the job center. This every job seeker not fail, says Peder Bent Ahrens. This CV may well adjusted along the way, do not worry, says a well-meaning Peder Bent Ahrens.
Peder Bent Ahrens. “Organize a realistic work plan, to keep the momentum.”
Here you may want to read Peder Bent Ahrens article on tips for your job search strategy where Peder Bent Ahrens portrays on: Traditional job search, Unsolicited applications, Network and Company visits.
Peder Bent Ahrens gives here five concrete proposals for a work plan based on a job search strategy.
- Start the day with answering mails and look at the digital job databases for any advertised job postings that make sense for you to search.
- Use the morning to write a job application and have sent it to the company.
- Get organized a network meeting in the afternoon with someone you believe can support and give you constructive sparring on your application materials.
- Get put into your work schedule, time frames where you write unsolicited job applications.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are good days for visits after hours. 09.Der, companies typically the best time to receive unsolicited visits.
Peder Bent Ahrens. “There is no rulebook for a work plan that job seekers”.
With this statement, Peder Bent Ahrens says that you as a jobseeker even organize your work schedule when your job search process is unique, from the perspective of where you are and where you want to go with your life. Peder Bent Ahrens emphasizes. The important thing is that you quickly get a realistic structure of your work week as jobseekers.
Peder Bent Ahrens – Good luck with your work plan