With some good clarifying questions you show interest in the job advertisement Here you can get answers to what you can then type in your target application, consider Peder Bent Ahrens.
Your phone is about you as a job seeker obtains relevant information about the company before you shall contact with your application, point Peder Bent Ahrens.
Check the company website as the first, after you obviously have read your vacancy.
Peder Bent Ahrens will give you some tips. Choose the questions you feel good to ask. Formulate questions completely on your own. Write them down on your list and make room for notes. Say them out loud sometimes, for your own sake. When you call the company, then stand up like up – you get: a good voice, when you get up.
Peder Bent Ahrens mean here the important thing is. Ask your questions and listen carefully. Do not interrupt the person. Please come with additional empathetic questions and listen again carefully.
Another point from Peder Bent Ahrens is. It is important that the respondents have time to provide the answers – you’ll probably get your talk in your application and in particular in the interview.
Peder Bent Ahrens shortlist – Call the company
- Carefully read the company’s announcement
- Read the company website
- Ask yourself – Do I now what, or the good clarifying questions?
- Stand upright and have counter space to your list with space for notes
- Be aware of the language, when you ask about the company
- Be an active listener
- Do not disconnect under way
- Consider yourself if you want to ask: would you rate me to seek the position advertised?
- End nicely and politely – You may well be the one that says: Thanks for your time and for a good conversation …
Peder Bent Ahrens closing remarks here are as follows. Do not be nervous to call – the companies are actually happy and positive attitude that you show interest in them.
Good luck with your business contact – Peder Bent Ahrens