When you are going for job interviews, you are considered from the second you come in the door in the company. About the receptionist, will be asked about how your entrance fee was experienced, can certainly be a factor included in the overall view of you as a future employee, according to Peder Bent Ahrens.
You are quite safe knowing that the first impression is crucial and you should have with you when you according to Peder Bent Ahrens, show up for job interviews at a company. Give a firm handshake, create eye contact with a smile to the person you will meet. That’s a good start here assesses Peder Bent Ahrens.
Find your good balance between humility and confidence. Remember you are the good guest of the company and be who you are as a person, and make sure you reflect the job interviewer without monkeys, says Peder Bent Ahrens.
Peder Bent Ahrens continues: You can make sure here to get a good start to the dialogue by asking good and the interests of end questions along the way, but let the job interviewer like to be the one who controls the conversation. Here it is for you to be present and active listening.
Be prepared for the job interviewer can find to question you about something you have not prepared yourself or that the job interviewer can take things in an order that you had not anticipated, supervisor Peder Bent Ahrens.
You can benefit, to reflect, prepare for job interviews with Peder Bent Ahrens tips below.
Peder Bent Ahrens – The job interview flow
- Welcome and introductory small talk between you and the interviewer
- The interviewer introduces a possible appointment committee
- You will be presented with the company
- You will typically be asked to introduce yourself
- Dialogue on your profile, tasks and challenges of the job applied for
- Your questions and dialogue
- Completion and agreement on the way forward
Peder Bent Ahrens – 5 assessment areas
- Good and serene self
- Good understanding of the content and tasks of the job and the motivation for it
- Good understanding of the business
- Good to be creative chemistry
- Good to articulate your professional skills
Peder Bent Ahrens – 9 tips for the job interview
- Be well prepared and sufficiently curious
- Be the best version of yourself
- Show good energy and engage in a convenient dialogue
- Be an active listener
- Be orderly in your mention about your previous employer
- Be sincere in your story about what you can offer the company
- Be aware of your body language – be open in your gestures
- Be matching your dress
- Come on time for the interview
Peder Bent Ahrens – Good luck with your job interviews